If your goal is to get in front of a large audience in a short time,
Vine is the home of six-second videos that span everything from public-service campaigns to funny interactions to “vine magic.” If you’re unfamiliar with vine magic, visit https://vine.co/Zach.King. This short Vine guide shows you how to use influencers to create and distribute content for your brand through Vine.
How to Get Started
Ask influencers to create Vine videos for you, keeping the content to six seconds
What you can ask influencers to do:
- Post original vines featuring your brand’s product or highlighting your brand in the text
- Create short vines your behalf
- Use your brand’s hashtags
- “Take over” your brand’s account and post their own vines and text as part of a promotion
- Share created vines on other social channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram
If you’re compensating influencers with money or product for posting on Vine, then the influencers must disclose the sponsorship. To comply with FTC requirements, ask influencers to include #ad, #sponsored, or some other acceptable disclosure within their posts.
What you can’t ask influencers to do:
- Post branded or sponsored content without a disclaimer of your partnership