Google Analytics will periodically disconnect when the OAuth token, which validates your credentials, expires. Since this can expire semi-frequently, we ask that you reconnect your Google Analytics at least monthly.
Please note that we do still store the last recorded count of your blog's Monthly Unique Visitors when this does disconnect.
Here are the traditional steps to reconnect Google Analytics:
- Sign In: https://influencers.tapinfluence.com/sign_in
- On the top of the page you'll see the three primary tabs (Profile | Media Kit | Marketplace).
- Click on Media Kit
- Click on the Edit button next to Networks or the Google Analytics Icon
- This will take you to the networks screen, click on the Blog Icon
- Authenticate Google Analytics through this page. If the Connect button is greyed out, add a space to the end of your Blog URL and then immediately remove it. The button should now be clickable.
You can quickly tell if Google Analytics has disconnected if the icon is showing as Grayed out:
Versus successfully connected: