To view content metrics for one or more assignments within a program, visit the Content page for that program. In the example that follows, we’re getting ready to view activity for all verified content produced in the Bright Looks program.
However, the Bright Looks program is hypothetical, which means TapFusion cannot provide metrics or analytics for it. We never invited influencers, who in turn never created and distributed content.
To show you the depth of content data you have at your fingertips, we’ll step you through the results of a real campaign by a real brand.
4. Find per-post results under Content.
5. Under posted, choose one or more assignments for which you want to view content metrics.
6. Choose assignment Type and Post Date, and then click show.
7. Export content metrics to Word or Excel for easy sharing with those who need to know.
8. View shares, tweets, pins, and other interactions for any post by clicking the plus sign to the right of the channel activity.
9. View live influencer posts and share them across your brand’s social channels to extend your reach even more.
10. Read consumer comments right within the platform.
Next, we’ll show you how to get at overall analytics across one or more assignments within a program.
Understanding performance with metrics and analytics | Viewing per-post metrics for a single program or assignment | Viewing analytics for one or more assignments within a program | The assignment overview | Reach | Views | Engagement | ROI | Channel Details | Viewing analytics across programs