65. When influencers choose their timeslots for publishing content, TapFusion will assign draft-due deadlines according to the guidelines you created earlier. In the Bright Looks example, we asked for drafts three days before the scheduled publish date.
66. Influencers can create draft and final content directly within TapFusion or through their own systems. Here’s a snapshot of what influencers see on their side of the platform: Influencers who use their blogging platforms to create sponsored posts embed code for tracking links, disclaimers, and brand promotional messaging, if any. Influencers also paste the HTML from their systems into TapFusion for verification purposes. Influencers who use TapFusion to create posts paste the code provided by the software into their blogging platforms. Either way, TapFusion captures content submissions and updates records throughout the system.
67. At any time, see how many drafts need your attention at the bottom of the Calendar page. In the example that follows, there are no drafts waiting.
68. To review drafts, choose the Drafts tab under the content page for an assignment.
69. Export selected drafts to Word for easy editing.
70. There are no posts in draft mode because Bright Looks is a hypothetical assignment. For your assignments, drafts will appear in this area.
71. See drafts from one or multiple assignments.
72. Give clients and others on your team access to drafts, published content, and invitation statuses by sending them the URL that appears in the Shareable URL field. That URL provides access only to those secure areas of the platform.
Send edited drafts back to influencers using your email program so they can make changes and push the revised content into the wild.
Managing influencers during an assignment | Monitoring the status of invitations | Managing draft content | Monitoring assignment content | Viewing multiple assignments on the same calendar | Monitoring the budget while a program is underway