As we mentioned earlier, the Manage Influencer page of an assignment acts as a staging area before you send assignment invitations. But it also acts as an influencer management area once the assignment is underway.
In fact, as the following graphic describes, the Manage Influencers page is the launching point for many actions.
52. Use Remove to remove influencers from an assignment. If influencers have already accepted an assignment, you must remove them one by one to provide a reason for each removal. The system automatically notifies influencers when you remove them from a program.
53. Use Re-invite to resend invitations to influencers who decline invitations or whose invitations expired. Invitations expire 48 hours after you send them.
54. Use Update Rate to propose a new payment amount and to offer non-cash compensation, such as product. Select as many influencers as you want to change rates in bulk.
55. Use Add Specific Instructions to provide more details on a per-influencer basis instead of setting up a new assignment. For instance, you might ask five influencers with large Pinterest followings to distribute all of their social shares on Pinterest instead of using other channels. Influencers see these instructions in the invitation.
56. Use Remove Specific Instructions to remove Specific Instructions you added earlier.
57. Use Add Content if an influencer has posted content but has not added it to the system for verification.
Sending invitations sets many wheels in motion:
- Influencers begin to accept, decline, and submit counteroffers
- The calendar begins to fill up
- Draft content, if you require it, starts to roll in from fast movers and early accepters
- One or more scheduled influencers miss or need to move draft deadlines
- Revised content gets launched into the wild
- The power of influence takes over as consumers share your content far and wide
In the pages that follow, we’ll show you how to monitor and manage these activities, beginning with monitoring the status of assignment invitations.
Managing influencers during an assignment | Monitoring the status of invitations | Managing draft content | Monitoring assignment content | Viewing multiple assignments on the same calendar | Monitoring the budget while a program is underway