The Overview acts as an analytics snapshot of the entire assignment.
15. All 40 influencers in this campaign posted 204 content pieces across six channels.
16. The engagement rate is 7.19 percent.
17. The total media value for the created content is $215K; compare that to the $9K spent for an ROI of nearly 2,000 percent.
18. By default, the system uses industry-standard dollar amounts for the value of blog posts, Facebook views, and other actions. For instance, here, the value of a blog post is set at $250 (40 blog posts x$250=$10,000).
19. To change the value of any action, click the calculator icon to the left of the value.
20. Save a new value by clicking save default customer values.
21. Although not visible in this image, the screen continues, showing the same data for Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Instagram, and Vine.
22. We’re working with Facebook and Twitter to bring you actual instead of estimated views based on industry standards. Our engineering team adjusts these figures weekly so that the numbers you see for these social platforms are as close as possible to what you’d get from the social platforms themselves.
Understanding performance with metrics and analytics | Viewing per-post metrics for a single program or assignment | Viewing analytics for one or more assignments within a program | The assignment overview | Reach | Views | Engagement | ROI | Channel Details | Viewing analytics across programs