Influencers receiving invitations may accept them, decline them, submit counteroffers on them, or ignore them. Ignored invitations expire after 48 hours
58. Monitor the status of invitations at the bottom of the assignment’s Manage Influencers page located in the Programs tab.
59. In this example, we invited 24 influencers.
60. The zero next to the envelope icon tells us that zero invites are “out there,” waiting for a response.
61. Zero invites are pending, or waiting to be sent.
62. 6 invites were declined, and 5 expired. Influencers have the option of stating a reason for declining, such as too low of a proposed rate or because they feel the assignment won’t resonate with their audience.
63. Of the 24 invited, so far 13 influencers accepted the assignment, generating a 54 percent acceptance rate.
64. Reach is at 9.78M. If your goal for the assignment is 10M, check the budget. Maybe there’s room to offer higher rates to great influencers with large followings who declined due to rate issues.
A 22 percent acceptance rate is low, and reveals that something’s amiss—maybe the influencer demographic is off, maybe the proposed pay is too low, or maybe the Assignment Overview isn’t detailed enough to convince influencers that they can do a good job on the assignment.
Many TapFusion customers achieve acceptance rates of 80 percent or more by seeking a close fit between audience and influencer, preparing thorough assignment details, and offering rates close to or at Requested Rates.
Next, we’ll show you how to access and manage draft content.
Next: Managing draft content
Managing influencers during an assignment | Monitoring the status of invitations | Managing draft content | Monitoring assignment content | Viewing multiple assignments on the same calendar | Monitoring the budget while a program is underway