Create lists to save groups of influencers, such as shortlisted influencers for an assignment, influencers in a certain category, influencers within your company, or influencers for particular clients. Note that only you see your lists, which help you to sort, organize, and find groups of influencers later.
19. To create a list, check the boxes of the influencers you want to include and then click create new list in the influencer search results.
20. Add an individual influencer to a list by checking the box next to their photo and clicking on the tag icon.
21. Add or remove an individual influencer from a list by checking the box next to their photo and clicking on the plus sign. When you click CREATE NEW LIST, a pop-up will appear. In that pop-up, enter the List Name, and then click CREATE.
22. When you click create new list, a pop-up will appear. In that pop-up, enter the List Name, and then click create.
23. We’re naming our list “Shortlist 7-7-7 Campaign” with the sevens representing Bright Look’s seven products, the seven content pieces, and the seven days.
Lists are account-wide, meaning that anyone with access to your TapFusion account may also access and use lists created within your account.
24. Export lists to share with your team or clients before moving forward with a campaign by clicking the dropdown arrow next to the list you want to export and then choosing Export List As….
When you choose the Export List As action, the system immediately emails you a link to a spreadsheet with details for the influencers on that list, including their location, reach, and URLs to their blogs and social accounts.
With an agency? Create lists of influencers who may potentially represent different brands and brand products.
Whether you’re using a shortlist, as we did, or adding influencers directly to assignments from the search results, the next step is to vet influencers. We’ll show you how to do so within TapFusion by vetting one of our influencers for the Bright Looks Launch campaign, Candace.
Next: Vetting influencers
Finding Influencers | Managing influencers before and after inviting them to an assignment | Saving time with lists | Vetting influencers | Scanning the media kit | Exploring an influencer's online presence | Adding influencers to assignments | Keeping total costs within your budget | Negotiating rates and offering non-cash compensation | Inviting influencers to assignments