We need to talk about two more things before showing you how and where to enter assignment details:
- How to add second, third, and subsequent assignments to a program
- How to change program and assignment basics
Adding second, third, and subsequent assignments to a program
When you create a new program, TapFusion automatically walks you through the creation of the first assignment for that program.
15. To add a second assignment to a program at any point, simply click the New Assignment link from within the assignments section of that program.
This action launches a New Assignment pop-up window.
We covered the Assignment Name, Assignment Type, and # of Posting Dates per Influencer earlier on in this guide. These elements are important, so if you missed that discussion, we recommend backtracking and reading it now.
16. Use the Copy Settings From dropdown to create a new assignment with settings copied from any other active campaign—helpful for holiday and other recurring assignments.
17. If you want to use an existing set of influencers and assets for a new assignment, select the Copy Assets box to pull those elements over—a huge time saver.
Editing program and assignment basics
18. To change assignment or program basics at any time, click overview.
The Overview page provides an overview of your program as a whole. Pencil icons indicate editable fields.
19. All assignments for a program appear under Assignment Information.
20. Change the Assignment Name, Assignment Type, and # of Posting Dates per Influencer for any assignment by clicking the pencil icon for that assignment.
21. Although the system allows you to change the Assignment Type, we recommend not doing so if you’ve already invited influencers to an assignment. If you’ve already invited influencers and need to change the Assignment Type, create a new assignment with the new requirements instead. You cannot delete an assignment that has accepted influencers.
22. To keep your Active Programs list tidy on the main Programs tab—the screen you see when you first log in—Archive programs when all influencers complete their assignments. The system continues to collect data and provide analytics for archived programs.
23. Create a copy of a program to avoid having to enter the same details repeatedly. This option is handy for recurring programs, such as those that run monthly or over holidays
Getting your Bearings | Signing in to the platform | Building Programs with Assignments | Adding Assignments to Programs | Choosing an Assignment Type | More about creating new programs and assignments