The Programs tab is the first screen to greet you when you login to TapFusion. Access just about everything from the Programs tab, including:
- Active and Archived Programs
- TapExchange, the opt-in influencer marketplace and search engine
- Multi-assignment analytics
To illustrate how to use and navigate within TapFusion, we created two sample programs, the “Bright Looks Campaign” and the “Be a Star Campaign,” both of which appear in the example that follows.
1. Choose the Influencers tab to access the influencer marketplace and search engine.
2. The Programs tab is one of three main sections of the software and your landing page when you log in.
3. Choose the Analytics tab to access metrics and analytics across multiple programs. (Much more on the Influencers and Analytics tabs later.)
4. Click the new program button to start a new program.
5. Active programs appear in this area of the Programs tab.
6. When a program ends, archive it. (We’ll show you how to archive a program later.) The platform still collects data on content created through archived programs. Archiving just keeps you organized and prevents you from having to sift through a long list of programs to find those you’re running now.
Let’s zoom in to the Bright Looks Campaign to see what else is accessible directly from the Programs tab.
7. Overview: View or change the program contact and logo, assignment types, and program, brand, or product names.
8. Assignments: Enter and change assignment requirements, in-post text, hashtags, and more. Also, turn the blog commenting widget on or off.
9. Calendar: Create, manage, and track influencer publishing timeslots.
10. Manage Influencers: Send bulk invitations and email messages to influencers, and track acceptances, reach, and overall assignment budget.
11. Content: Access drafts, see and share live influencer-posted content, view numbers of shares per channel, and read consumer comments.
12. Analytics: View and share assignment, program, and channel metrics and analytics, including reach, views, engagement, and ROI.
You’ll learn about the nitty gritty of each of these areas as we move you through the steps of creating and managing a program and an assignment. First up—creating a new program.
Getting your Bearings | Signing in to the platform | Building Programs with Assignments | Adding Assignments to Programs | Choosing an Assignment Type | More about creating new programs and assignments