Marketers are now able to add social shares to an assignment for an Influencer. The only requirement is that you have a link to the Influencer's post. Below are the steps for adding content:
- Navigate to the Manage Influencers page for the program you wish to verify a social share for.
- Locate the Influencer in the list and click the check box to the left of their name
- Scroll to the top of the page and locate the "Actions" drop down menu
- From the dropdown, select "Add Content" (you may have to scroll down within the dropdown)
- From the popup, locate "Social Post URLs", the drop down with the monochromatic globe near the bottom of the dropdown, and the post date drop down at the top of the box.
- Select the post date you would like to add the social share to by clicking the post date dropdown and selecting the correct date.
- Click the globe to bring up a menu with all the social networks we support, select the one that matches the Influencer social post
- Paste in the Influencers link and click verify to verify the content. Note: This verification method is subject to the same limitations that Influencers have, so if an Influencer has an issue with their account, then the post may not verify.
- To add an additional social share, simply click the "Add another link" button and repeat steps 6 through 8.
Note: At this time the Add Content popup does not support adding blog posts. If you run into any issues verifying social share posts, please do not hesitate to reach to support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org